Re: [wpmac] Inserting an additional row into an existing table

  • Bob Stern
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
      As far as I know, the answer to your question is No. However, a
      single press of the down arrow key to move to the next table row
      isn't that hard, is it?

      One thing that may help is that you can add an Insert Table Row
      button to your toolbar, which is a lot easier than using the menu
      command.
      --

      Bob Stern
    • Bob Stern
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
        >J.J. McVeigh wrote:
        >
        >Consider, for example, wanting to add an extra line when you are
        >already in the last row and in the rightmost column of the table.

        Simply press the Tab key!
        --

        Bob Stern
      • J.J. McVeigh
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
          Bob Stern wrote:

          > >Consider, for example, wanting to add an extra line when you are
          >>already in the last row and in the rightmost column of the table.
          >
          >Simply press the Tab key!

          Wow, that's great! Didn't know that! Thanks, Bob!
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
            --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "J.J. McVeigh" <kd4vs@...> wrote:

            > Bob Stern wrote:
            >
            > >>Consider, for example, wanting to add an extra line when you are
            > >>already in the last row and in the rightmost column of the table.
            > >
            > >Simply press the Tab key!
            >
            > Wow, that's great! Didn't know that! Thanks, Bob!

            That's been in "Tips & Macros" for some years now.

            Harrumph.