Re: Password Protected WP 3.5e Mac files... Can they be opened?

  • pjandlar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      I just created a password protected WordPerfect 3.5e file
      on my older iMac and sent it over to my Intel Mac.
      I have NeoOffice, and clicking the file opened NeoOffice
      with a blank document. The document window had the
      document's title, but no content. NeoOffice never asked
      me for the password, so even if you know it,
      that's apparently not an option.

      Pam