  • somniferous1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      Hello,
      I have loaded sheepshaver on the Windows computer and it runs stuffit
      lite 6.0 quite nicely.

      I am trying to get some disk images I created on my OS9 machine to
      open on Sheepshaver and keep getting the error message "The mount
      operation did not complete. (-39) and unexpected end-of-file was
      encountered in Disk2.img which may indicate that it is corrupted or
      damaged.

      Now I have been able to load these images and even install the program
      into miniVmac so I don't think the corruption thing is true. I have
      also been able to load the software onto my G4. But what else could
      it be? Has anyone encountered this before?

      Perhaps I need to make these images somewhere else so they can come
      over the PC? I hope to make this software run on the PC so that I am
      certain it will run on the Intel. If I cannot make it run there is no
      reason to bother.

      I would appreciate your help.

      Sincerely,

      Jessica