[wpmac] Re: sheep shaver mac wordperfect

  • pjandlar
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 23, 2008
      then click Links at the left
      then click the folder labeled Sheepshaver and Basilisk
      then click the bottom link, Sheepshaver WordPerfect Install 1.1

      Mac WordPerfect alone won't do you any good unless you have an older Mac that runs a
      pre OSX operating system. Assuming that you don't, you need to follow the above
      procedure which will install SheepShaver, WordPerfect (with Reveal Codes), and other
      necessary files.

      If you aren't sure if you're ready to install yet, then do the first three steps above, and
      before clicking the Install link, look at some of the other links and read the various
      discussions they'll take you to.

      PJ

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, nrsxman2@... wrote:

      > Thank you again and again.
      >
      > PJANDLAR has alluded to "the Mac WordPerfect those of us on this group know and
      love." Please give me a link to a description of this version of WordPerfect. I began using
      WordPerfect many years ago, just never on a MAC. It had a lovely blue screen with white
      writing on it. I stuck with WordPerfect because of Reveal Codes. I cannot imagine life
      without Reveal Codes. Anyway, I kept updating WordPerfect on the PCs down through the
      years. Now the PC with version WP X3 offers what they call the "classic blue screen" as well
      as the PC "enrivonments" for using WordPerfect in Windows. I do want to see the
      WordPerfect that I missed so long ago by not using the MAC with its WP version, or a
      lengthy description of it.