[wpmac] Re: PPC and SS 1.1

  • davesallee
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 15 5:36 AM
      John,

      Thank you for your help! As usual you gave and/or inspired the answer.
      When you mentioned in an earlier post to see if the files were being
      created, I checked the file sharing privileges and sure enough they were
      set to read only. Don't know why, but we found the answer. I changed
      them to Read/Write and the install went flawlessly.

      I had used "MyDriveName" as a generic. Thanks for the wonderful
      assistance you give everyone on this site.

      David Sallee