Re: Installation Problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "rilkefan2000" <LSchwalbe@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I don't know what I did wrong, but the installation of
      > WordPerfect SheepSaver seems to be incomplete. After
      > installation, when I click on the SheepSaver application
      > (icon), a screen opens with the following icons: Adobe
      > PS, Set Files to WP, Unix, Trash, and Sheep Saver.
      >
      > When I click on SheepSaver, nothing happens. I can't find
      > the WordPerfect program. I tried dragging everything to
      > the trash and started over with the installation, but
      > encountered other problems (duplicate files). Finally got
      > it installed I think, but still can't find the WordPerfect for
      > Mac program.

      It sounds like your installation was successful, and you're looking
      at the SheepShaver (Mac classic OS) desktop. Can you
      double-click the SheepShaver icon (at the top right of the screen)
      to open its disk window? if so, you'll see the WordPerfect
      folder at that point.

      Alternatively, use QuickFind, the first choice in the Script
      menu (with an icon looking like an old scroll) to find
      WordPerfect.