[wpmac] Re: Upgrading from OS 8.5 to 9.04 on Intel

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Nick Spencer <N.Spencer@...> wrote:

      > I need certain OSAX and Jon's
      > routines to work and they will not work on Classic 9.2, not for me
      > anyway.

      The SheepShaver-WordPerfect install comes with what i think are
      the best osaxen: Jon's Commands, Akua Sweets, Dialog Director,
      Regular Expressions, HipTools. These enormously expand the
      range of Applescript events and objects and work well with the
      OS in the install package.

      John R.
    • Nick Spencer
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
        Hi,

        Yes my apologies....it was a typo for Indigo iMac.

        Regards,
        Nick