Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Notes Pro

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
      John

      Many thanks and once again the versatility and flexibility of WP is evident.

      Geoff

    • RBRoufberg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
        Will the color and formatting remain stable when viewed by a non-WP user on a
        non-Mac computer?

        Ruth R.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
          Dear Ruth

          If you print to pdf, yes, but style sheets are notoriously mangled by
          conversion.

          Geoff

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008

            > Many thanks and once again the versatility and flexibility of WP is evident.

            You're most welcome. BTW a major limitation of the original
            Notes macro was that if you placed two notes in the same
            paragraph they landed on top of each other. Notes Pro fixes
            this - the top of each note is horizontally aligned with the line
            of text your cursor is in when you run the macro.

            > and once again the versatility and flexibility of WP is evident.

            With 900 commands and objects, the macro language is more
            powerful than many stand-alone languages. The depth of
            implementation of program functionality from page formatting to
            academic text processing is unequalled, and I think that at
            this point it's the fastest word processor available, including
            under SheepShaver.

            John R.