Re: Where is file?

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Galey" <dave@...> wrote:

      > I have searched the Files and the Links section of the WPMac group and
      > I am unable to find either SS-WP.zip, or WordPerfect-SheepShaver Install
      >
      > Can anyone direct me to either of these files?

      Are you looking in tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wordperfectmac?

      If you are, there are some files in the Files section under Sheepshaver and there are some
      links in the Links section under "SheepShaver and Basilisk"

      If you aren't looking at that group, then that probably explains why you can't find them.

      Ted Lee
      Minnetonka, MN