Re: Fwd: [wpmac] a different problem

  • Daryl Chinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      If you're thinking of the Yahoo Groups WordPerfect
      messages, you should be able to find them on the
      YahooGroups site devoted to WordPerfect.

      If you're thinking of the WordPerfect messages, my
      sense is that you can get the information again if you
      can't find them easily. This group is pretty generous
      and patient, so don't worry about asking again.

      If you're thinking of e-mail messages for your
      personal e-mail, those messages reside with your
      personal e-mail account. For instance, if you have
      Yahoo Mail, your messages reside in your "sent" file
      or "inbox".

      Daryl
      --- Nancy Hyden Woodward <villars@...> wrote:

      > In posting the below query just now, I forgot to say
      > that the e-mail
      > programme on the macmini came with it.:
      >
      > Last month, I upgraded OS 10.3.9 (Panther) on the
      > macmini to 0S 10.4.6
      > (Tiger).
      > If not on this list, can you point me where I might
      > learn how to
      > recapture the then existing e-mails on Panther
      > before the upgrade?
      > The address book made the move but not the e-mails
      > themselves. I am
      > desperate for information from a couple of them.
      > Could I get them back by returning to Tiger?
      > Thanks.
      > Nancy Hyden Woodward

    • Nancy Hyden Woodward
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        Thanks, but the messages I am trying to retrieve have nothing to do
        with wordperfect. I happen to have Yahoo Mail but have never used it.
        I get messages there all the time but the yare from individuals and
        groups suggesting this, that and the other. I just go there
        periodically to delete them.