Re: Acceptable ROMs/Systems for SheepShaver

  • r_a_y_jay
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2007
      Thanks for the speedy reply, John

      Richard
    • addabad
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2007
        Hello,

        My name is Adam Rogers. And here is my problem. I have a
        Macintosh ibook with os x 10.5. and no classic. So I cannot
        run the program, but I'd like to. How can I get it again.
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 19, 2007
          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "addabad" <addabad@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > My name is Adam Rogers. And here is my problem. I have a
          > Macintosh ibook with os x 10.5. and no classic. So I cannot
          > run the program, but I'd like to. How can I get it again.

          In the Description on this group's home page, you'll see reference
          to a PDF document called ""Getting Started with WP Mac". This
          covers all machines and OS versions.