[wpmac] Re: Notes on Sheepshaver

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
      > >> Making the Unix root the Documents folder does not work
      > >> for me. I can only get Users/Shared to mount.
      > >
      > > Can you assign a new folder within the Documents folder?
      >
      > Yes! That works. Thank you.

      The setup many people prefer is what you have now, a
      small transfer folder, into which you can drag to
      move, or option-drag to copy, any documents you want
      to have on your SheepShaver volume. Or, you could
      make a new folder at the same level as your Documents
      folder, move everything from Documents into it, trash
      the empty Documents folder, rename the new folder
      "Documents" and attach the SS unix volume to that.
      That's more convenient access to all your documents,
      but it makes the unix volume much larger.

      In any case, make a folder within whatever you choose
      as the transfer/unix folder, name it something like
      SS Print/PDF folder, and attach the folder action
      script to it. You're done.