Re: [wpmac] SheepShaver questions

  • Daryl Chinn
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 31, 2007
      This is a footnote to the Leopard/SS/OS9/Classic
      discussion.

      People have been talking about being able, with
      Leopard, to reboot into OS9/Classic. One could do
      this on older PPC machines; I have a Titanium
      Powerbook with this capability.

      However, on the last PPC machines, Apple designed them
      so that you could NOT re-boot into OS9. I have one of
      these, so I am still running WP on OS 10.4.10 with
      Classic. My local Apple dealer says that if I can't
      re-boot into OS 9 now, I won't be able to do it with
      Leopard. SS here I come when I get the next Mac...

      Daryl