Re: [wpmac] Nice group

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7 12:24 AM
      On Saturday Oct 6, 2007, at 12:49 PM, villars@... wrote:

      > am at a complete loss what to do now.

      This is off topic for this list. If you would like me to recommend a
      nice general Macintosh discussion list, just let me know, preferably
      in private e-mail.

      I recommend that you run all of the routine maintenance suggested at:

      Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html

      Chances are good that will fix the problem. If it doesn't fix the
      problem, as least we will have a baseline for further troubleshooting.

      Randy B. Singer