Re: [wpmac] Word Wrap

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, villars@... wrote:

      > On another matter, if it is alright to mention this, my Safari keeps
      > unexpectedly quitting (according to the pop up message). What do I do?

      See the thread at:

      http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.sys.mac.apps/browse_thread/thread/
      e00ecca3ac6741ca/e64735f7fb436e16?lnk=st&q=safari+(quit+OR+quitting)+group%
      3Acomp.sys.mac.*&rnum=78&hl=en#e64735f7fb436e16

      (You will probably have to copy and paste the entire URL into
      your browser.

      John R.
    • villars@hamptons.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
        Thank you, Randy. am going to give it a try today. Nancy

        http://www.woodwarddirect.com