about Virus barrierX

  • Phillip Jones, C.E.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      I am try Virus Barrier and having the weirdest problem I didn't have before.

      you now those little Icon that dance across the the main menu bar when
      first starting or restarting the computer. Well ever since I've
      installed the Trial version of virus barrier They now start then the
      blink out and start fro scratch again and again On by G4 - 500 takes up
      to 4 cycles before all my items such as sound , Bluetooth, Airport, Date
      and Time.

      on my G4-1.67GB 17 Powerbook I have the same trouble but have gotten it
      down to two cycles. What the heck is going on. I've got a question in
      about it at intego. But haven't heard anything and don't expect anything
      since I am just trying out.

      If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

      mailto:pjones@...

      <http://www.vpea.org>