Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: [wpmac] Free anti-virus software for OSX

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 2, 2007
      On Sep 2, 2007, at 7:40 AM, Phillip Jones, C.E.T. wrote:

      > Nope I think I'll leave the harmless test virus alone. For some reason
      > it found some type of OS 9 Virus on my OS9 drive even though there
      > is no
      > way to set for a particular drive.

      Well, that's what you use an anti-virus program for.

      > It found 2 OS9 Viruses but took an
      > hour and three quarters to check both drives.

      As I said, once you install VirusBarrier, you only ever have to do a
      scan of your complete drive once. From then on it works
      automatically to check any new or changed software.

      Randy B. Singer

      Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html