fostersusan13

  • fostersusan13
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      I know this has been addressed in various ways, but I'm looking for
      a simple answer as to which if any of Mellel, Neooffice, or Nisus
      (or other) is the easiest/best for converting with the formatting
      preserved/retained, individual and batch Mac Wordperfect 3.5
      documents that have `automatically' been converted to Abiword.

      Thank you, so very much!