Re: [wpmac] kantankerous Safari

  • khern0
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
      Here a source for Onyx, a free utility that does more than Disk Utility.
      I have good experience with it.

      <http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/20070>

      You can also subscribe to Mac Fit-it (MF) that will give you daily
      reports of all kinds of third party and Mac upgrades and Mac problems.
      Occasionally, I have found useful programs on MF. Its free also. An
      annual subscription for a fee gives you access to their entire data base
      of past problems.

      <http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/20070>

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Briant <thomasfish@...>