Re: [wpmac] What's Going On With My Files--Ughh!

  • lawrencegoodman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2007
      My experience has been that if you paste in etxt from
      Textedit with certain characters, i.e. ", ^, ~, and a few
      others, it will actually cause Sheepshaver to hang. I get a
      spinning globe of death.

      I have just taken to always "pasting as text" which
      eliminates all problems. Seems to work fine this way as well.