Re: cannot open any wordperfect documents with sheepshaver

  • thomasbriant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "ehollistermathismasury"
      <ehollistermathismasury@...> wrote:

      > Hi! I did everything explained and can open new wordperfect documents.
      > But I cannot open any of my thousands of old documents. I have a Mac
      > OS 10.4.10 with an Intel processor. There is no unix folder in Sheep
      > Shaver.

      When I set up Sheepshaver originally, I ran into a similar problem. I solved it by putting an
      empty folder inside of my documents folder and moving/copying a subset of my
      WordPerfect documents into it. Then I saw the UNIX folder in Sheepshaver.

      What is the path to your UNIX folder as set in the Sheepshaver GUI program? Mine is
      /Users/thomasbr/Documents/wordperfekt for OS 9"

      Yes, I misspelled wordperfect to avoid conflicts.

      Yes, I got ahold of an OS9 install disk.

      But again, what is that path to the UNIX folder as set in Sheepshaver GUI?

      Tom Briant