Re: Help...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2007
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "gordon_dunlap" <gordon_dunlap@...> wrote:

      > But there is no "Unix" disk on that
      > desktop, so I can't access my WP documents apparently.

      You must not have set the Transfer folder correctly. In
      SheepShaverGUI or the SheepShaver Prefs utility, in the first
      tab, is Unix Root set to:

      /users/<USERNAME>/documents/

      (or whatever OSX folder you want to appear as the Unix disk.
      It should not be your Home folder or the root folder of your
      startup disk).

      IAC, for an initial transfer of a large number of files, it's faster
      to quit SheepShaver, mount its volume in OSX (double-click
      on it), copy your files to that volume, and (don't forget this
      last step) unmount the volume in OSX before starting SS again.

      > I did receive an error message when installing:
      >
      > Can't set <<class cfol>> "Folder Action Scripts" of <<class cfol>>.... etc. etc.

      What is the complete error message?