Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Macro tools

  • Joel Robbins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      I love Macs and LOVE WordPerfect but I have a dirty confession to make. At
      work, I use a PC. Is there a good resource for macros for WordPerfect X3?
      I would love to automate our documents but can't get the hang of macros post
      DOS.

      Joel Robbins

      On 7/5/07, John Rethorst <jrethorst@...> wrote:

      > David Southall has contributed two exceptional WP macro sets to this
      > group. They are:
      >
      > � EZvariables - displays prompts with current values of many
      > macro variables
      >
      > � EZindent Macro Text - paste macro code into a document and
      > run this macro to achieve the same formatting as the macro editor
      >
      > These are advanced tools, and I'm grateful for David for providing
      > them. In fact, I wish I had had them a few years ago . . . :-)
      >
      > With direct access to 900 commands and objects, WP macro
      > remains one of the highest-powered application programming
      > environments available, regardless of OS. David's tools make
      > working in this environment that much easier. Thanks!
      >
      > Free in the Files section here.

      Joel B. Robbins
      Robbins & Curtin, pllc
      301 East Bethany Home Rd.