[ANN] Macro tools

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 7:06 PM
      David Southall has contributed two exceptional WP macro sets to this
      group. They are:

      • EZvariables - displays prompts with current values of many
      macro variables

      • EZindent Macro Text - paste macro code into a document and
      run this macro to achieve the same formatting as the macro editor

      These are advanced tools, and I'm grateful for David for providing
      them. In fact, I wish I had had them a few years ago . . . :-)

      With direct access to 900 commands and objects, WP macro
      remains one of the highest-powered application programming
      environments available, regardless of OS. David's tools make
      working in this environment that much easier. Thanks!

      Free in the Files section here.

      John R.
    • Joel Robbins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 9:18 PM
        I love Macs and LOVE WordPerfect but I have a dirty confession to make. At
        work, I use a PC. Is there a good resource for macros for WordPerfect X3?
        I would love to automate our documents but can't get the hang of macros post
        DOS.

        Joel Robbins

        On 7/5/07, John Rethorst <jrethorst@...> wrote:

        > David Southall has contributed two exceptional WP macro sets to this
        > group. They are:
        >
        > � EZvariables - displays prompts with current values of many
        > macro variables
        >
        > � EZindent Macro Text - paste macro code into a document and
        > run this macro to achieve the same formatting as the macro editor
        >
        > These are advanced tools, and I'm grateful for David for providing
        > them. In fact, I wish I had had them a few years ago . . . :-)
        >
        > With direct access to 900 commands and objects, WP macro
        > remains one of the highest-powered application programming
        > environments available, regardless of OS. David's tools make
        > working in this environment that much easier. Thanks!
        >
        > Free in the Files section here.

        Joel B. Robbins
        Robbins & Curtin, pllc
        301 East Bethany Home Rd.