Re: no excerpts printed in WP

  • thomasbriant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2007
      Flewp19:

      Could you please provide some additional information on your computer?

      1. Type of Mac you're using. such as G3 PowerPC iMac, G4 PowerMac tower,
      2. How much RAM do you have in the Mac?
      3. Do you run WordPerfect strictly under System 9 or do you use OS X Classic mode?
      4. If you run OS X Classic mode, what version of OS X do you use (10.2, 10.3, 10.4.x ?)
      5. Model of Brother printer you bought.
      6. Version of System 9 that you use, such as 9.0.4, 9.1, 9.2.2

      tom briant

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "flewp19" <flewp19@...> wrote:

      > A while a go our printer died, and the only one I could find that would still run MacOS9
      was a Brother combination machine. It does fine except for one thing: if you want to print
      a part of a WordPerfect document that starts on any page other than the first, it won't
      work. You don't even get the print monitor window open.

      > The printer will print such excerpts from other word processors and other programs.
      Just WordPerfect--both 3.1 and 3.5e.

      > Brother tech support is no help. The local Mac gurus are stumped.
      >
      > My wife is a copyeditor and needs to be able to reprint pages corrected in her final pass
      through a book, so this is a professional problem.