Re: scroll wheel in Classic

  • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
      John, Paul, and Randy, thank you for the mousing advice. I do like to
      use right-clicking to access contextual menus, though in Classic it is
      mainly to access FinderPop from the menubar. Many aspects of FinderPop
      still work (for example, I keep DocCompare as well as some other
      AppleScripts in the FinderPop Items Menu for easy access while using
      WP). I assume it is still available somewhere on the Web if anyone
      wants to give it a try?

      The scroll wheel alone makes me plug in the mouse more often lately,
      though this makes more of a difference in OSX. Page Down seems as
      though it will be the most useful way, for the way I work, to program
      the scroll-wheel click. Thank you too for introducing me to Deja Menu.
      I may try it with the mouse, though I still like to keyboard as much
      as possible, and Deja Menu with its key combination is a nice
      augmentation of OSX's full menu access. Don't know how I've missed
      hearing about it all this time. Fringe benefit for me of being plugged
      into the WPMac list. Tom