Re: converting wpd files

  • megabyte405
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 5 6:54 AM
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Randy B. Singer" <randy@...>
      wrote:

      > Great, thanks! So what are the steps one has to follow to run that
      > script?
      >
      > How would one "Just do ./nameofscript.pl"?

      Type "cd /path/to/script" no quotes and hit enter
      Type "./nameofscript.pl" and optionally any arguments/parameters it
      needs, and hit enter.

      I have no experience with that particular script, this is just general
      basic osx/unix/linux terminal/command line stuff. There are numerous
      tutorials online designed to get folks comfortable with the command
      line, and many of those for Linux will also apply to Mac OS X, due to
      the similarities in the shell (command line) interface.
    • Randy B. Singer
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 5 10:51 AM
        On Jun 5, 2007, at 6:54 AM, megabyte405 wrote:

        > Type "cd /path/to/script" no quotes and hit enter
        > Type "./nameofscript.pl" and optionally any arguments/parameters it
        > needs, and hit enter.

        Oh, so you don't have to paste in the script? Sounds good. Thanks!

        Randy B. Singer

        Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
        http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html