Re: [ANN] Conversions 2.1.2

    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2007
      >> The program was written in Utah.

      > Is that a general comment about Utah and going
      > backwards in time (I've never been) or simply that
      > the programme wasn't changed much from the
      > days when WP Corp/ Novell owned it?

      It could be taken as going backwards in time, since
      Utah has lower figures than average for several of
      the most telling American indicators, e.g. divorce,
      alcoholism, adultery, as well as most violent crimes.
      But it was actually just my warped sense of humor
      rattling the chain of the original developers who
      are on this list.