Re: [wpmac] Samsung ML-2510 won't print more than one copy

  • Jenny Alexander
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11 2:23 PM
      I am REALLY sorry for the delay--got caught up in a
      sudden work deadline.

      When I go up toFileand click on Page Setup, it says
      LaserWriter 8 Page setup-8.7.3. I am using Tiger OS.

      IHooked up another printer-a new Canon IP6700D, it is
      doing the same thing.

      This is an area I don't know much about, so I do not
      know if I should look for something else-or where that
      "something" is located.

      Thanks so much for your patience.

      Jenny
      Message 2 of 7 , May 11 10:42 PM
        Jenny

        How are you connecting to the printer - ethernet or USB. I have the
        same problem with a network printer when using LaserWriter 8. If I
        want multiple copies of a WP file via the network printer rather than
        my USB one, I print to pdf first and then print that via Preview from
        OSX or some similar combination of OSX appas.

        Geoff

        >I am REALLY sorry for the delay--got caught up in a
        >sudden work deadline.
        >
        >When I go up toFileand click on Page Setup, it says
        >LaserWriter 8 Page setup-8.7.3. I am using Tiger OS.
        >
        >IHooked up another printer-a new Canon IP6700D, it is
        >doing the same thing.
        >
        >This is an area I don't know much about, so I do not
        >know if I should look for something else-or where that
        >"something" is located.
        >
        >Thanks so much for your patience.
        >
        >Jenny
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jenny Alexander
        Message 3 of 7 , May 14 6:33 PM
          Geoff,

          I am connected through USB. I am basically using the
          same trick you are--clicking on Print and then using
          Preview to set the number of copies and print. It
          works fine, but doesn't make sense that I can't print
          directly from WP.

          Thanks for answering.