Re: Dictionary demand

  • hacky8sack
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2007
      I once had a similar problem with spell check that I ultimately
      tracked down to having more than one dictionary. Look around your
      troubled machine for extra dictionaries -- either in the applications
      folder, or hiding in individual user's folders -- especially look for
      dictionaries that might be in global vs. user-restricted areas. If WP
      identifies a dictionary that's not the one you think it's using, or
      not the one in the usual places, this loop problem seems to arise.
      Steve

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "bcqc2003" <bchristianson@...>