Using Sheepshaver with Amicus Attorney

  • bradsni
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      I am using an Intel based Mac, and now can't use my old Mac version of
      Amicus Attorney. However, I downloaded Sheepshaver to my new Mac so I
      could use my old Amicus version. At the moment, I can't seem to figure out
      how to get the Amicus program onto Sheepshaver so I can use it.

      Does anyone know where I should put the application to get Sheepshaver to
      see it?
    • thomasbriant
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, bradsni <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > I am using an Intel based Mac, and now can't use my old Mac version of
        > Amicus Attorney. However, I downloaded Sheepshaver to my new Mac so I
        > could use my old Amicus version. At the moment, I can't seem to figure out
        > how to get the Amicus program onto Sheepshaver so I can use it.
        >
        > Does anyone know where I should put the application to get Sheepshaver to
        > see it?

        If you downloaded SS-WP.zip, you have the 500 Mb Sheepshaver.dmg. file. That's a regular
        disk image that you can mount in OS X on your Intel Mac. Copy the installer from the CD
        of Amicus Attorney to the disk image.

        Eject (unmount) the disk image.

        Start up Sheepshaver. Your Amicus Attorney installer will be at the root level of your virtual
        hard disk. Click on it to install.

        (I admit that I never heard of Amicus Attorney before your post, but there's only so many
        ways to install a program!)