SheepShaver - Smooth Installation, Thanks!

  • jepapac
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      I just installed this on a 12" Powerbook G4 1.5GHz without problem.
      Thanks for putting together this great package!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "jepapac" <jepapac@...> wrote:

        > I just installed this on a 12" Powerbook G4 1.5GHz without problem.
        > Thanks for putting together this great package!

        You bet, but note that SheepShaver, although a universal binary,
        was not really made for PPC (e.g. G4) Macs but, rather, Macs
        using an Intel chip. While it runs on PPC Macs, it's not as smooth.
        Since PPC Macs have the Classic environment anyway, it's not
        much of a priority.