Re: Use of WordPerfect with Mac OSX 10.4.9

  • awenocur
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
      > BTW, I am running a 17" MacBookPro (CoreDuo Intel) with OS 10.4.9.
      >
      > Thank you for your help.

      This is because you can't run the Classic environment on Intel Macs.

      You may want to try a PowerPC MacOS emulator like SheepShaver.
    • wgibson648
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
        Geoff --

        Thanks. I saw the instruction in Section IV (Step D), but it did not
        state to do that first. I was planning to install Sheepshaver AFTER
        everything else.

        Thanks for correcting me.

        Will

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2007
          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "wgibson648" <WFG2@...> wrote:

          > Thanks. I saw the instruction in Section IV (Step D), but it did not
          > state to do that first. I was planning to install Sheepshaver AFTER
          > everything else.

          This has been clarified in a new revision of "Getting Started with WP Mac.pdf"