[ANN] New files

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2007
      Yahoo has increased the file space for groups to 100 mb, so I've added
      these to the Files section here:

      Manual - User Guide in Envoy format, alternative to the PDF manual
      (also in Files here)

      WP Mac News - complete issues. Over two years of the monthly
      publication, packed with feature guides, tips and macros

      QuickTasks - automatic import of data from Excel spreadsheets and
      FileMaker databases

      Home Page Templates - HTML tools to build web pages with WP

      Envoy Viewer - reader for Mac News and manual

      Concerning SheepShaver, if anyone's held off downloading the install
      just because of the size, both links (in the Links section here) are
      _much_ faster. Thanks again to the hosts of these!