Re: WordPerfect Lightning Project

  • Jeff Abbott
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
      It looks like they have combined the multiple "please give
      us a Mac version" threads--of which there were five or more
      at one point- into one single thread (currently with 30+
      replies). One of your posts is the original post in the
      combined thread. Perhaps it wasn't the politest way to let
      you know, but I'm glad they put it all the requests/posts
      about a Mac version in one thread--it gives our comments
      more heft, hopefully.

      What puzzles me is they're asking for feedback on Lightning
      from Mac users, when Lightning lists Windows as a
      requirement. . .
      Best,
      Jeff