Finding WP files

  • eagledavid1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      I wish to migrate WP files, but not the application, from one computer
      to another. Where do I find the files on the source computer?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "eagledavid1" <eagledavid1@...> wrote:

        > I wish to migrate WP files, but not the application, from one computer
        > to another. Where do I find the files on the source computer?

        Do you mean supporting files such as dictionary and thesaurus?
        They're in the WP application folder, which is designated in Prefs >
        Folders. The Library file is in System Folder > Preferences >
        WordPerfect. Document files would need to be located with a
        utility that can search by creator and type. WP 3.5e files have
        creator "WPC2" and type "WPD4". Data for earlier WP formats is in
        the Database section here, under "Program Version Creator & Type".