Re: Migrating word files from old iMac to Intel iMac

  • Rick Mansfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      John, would you mind providing a link to your "dummy-proof" installation
      for this dummy who can't seem to find it?

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Mansfield" <rmansfield@...> wrote:

        > John, would you mind providing a link to your "dummy-proof" installation
        > for this dummy who can't seem to find it?

        Links > SheepShaver and Basilisk > SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install
        Links > SheepShaver and Basilisk > SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install (2)

        "SheepShaver and Basilisk" is the name of a folder; Yahoo puts folders
        at the top of the Links (and other) sections.