Re: WP on an Intel Mac & file opening

  • Charles Watts-Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2007
      On 25 February John Rethorst wrote:

      > I forgot to say that my SheepShaver distribution has two Set
      > Files to WP droplets .....

      Thanks, all clear now. I was confused by the droplet names being the
      same (frankly I had't found the 'independent' droplet in the
      distribution set). The droplet that appears on the SheepSaver 'screen'
      sets my old WP files so that they can be read by WordPerfect under
      SheepSaver, the other makes the WP/SS file readable by AbiWord, Nisus &
      co. Great!

      I'll change their names so as to guard against another senior moment!
      Thanks again.

      -- Charles