Re: [wpmac] Re:[OT] What we do here . . .

  • J Busch
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2007
      LD,

      What is this 'new wall blocking you'? Is Mac WP 3.5
      not starting up? Are you having troubles opening
      files? What version of OS X are you using? Do you
      have a newer Intel Mac or an older PPC version? The
      good news is that you have many experts here to help
      you out, many already providing several options of
      converting WP files to Word.

      -Jonathan

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com