Re: [wpmac] The future

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      John Rethorst said:

      >David Pogue writes in the New York Times that MS Word 2007 has
      >discarded much of the bloat that characterized earlier versions, but
      >has some new things

      Microsoft Word 2007 (for Windows) and Microsoft Word 2008 (the upcoming
      Macintosh version), will diverge noticably, I'm told.

      If you're interested in learning more about Office:Mac 2008, check out
      the Microsoft Macintosh Buisness Unit (MBU) blog:
      http://blogs.msdn.com/macmojo/

      The Seattle Post-Intelligencer has a nice collection of screenshots of
      the upcoming Office:Mac 2008:
      http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/110403.asp

      Randy B. Singer

      Co-Author of:
      The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th and 6th editions)

      OS X Routine Maintenance
      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html