Re: SUCCESS! (was: SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install)

  • Paul Cowan
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2007
      I should have posted something earlier about my own success with the
      installer. It would have worked fine, except that I made a mistake and
      cancelled out at one point, then found that re-running the macro (a)
      produced duplicate files and (b) did not get me back to the
      configuration thingy. Also, at first the startup wouldn't switch from
      CD-ROM to Any, but SheepShaver started nevertheless. After that the
      dropdown list did work.

      Anyway, having sorted all that out, I'm happy to report that it's
      running, and very fast at that, on a Mac Pro 2.66 GHz with 3 GB of
      RAM. Under Mac OS 8.5.

      Now all I need to do is migrate my preferences, macros, TypeIt4Me etc etc.

      Thanks heaps, John !

      P. (^_^)