[ANN] Faster download for SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2007
      Marco Merken, a group member, has generously offered to host
      this 243mb file on his server. With my cable connection, download
      takes 20 minutes (six times as fast as the other). Link is in the
      Links section here, in the SheepShaver and Basilisk folder, as

      SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install (2)

      You also might like to get the alternate utility to set preferences:

      Alternate Prefs settings utility

      in the same folder. It's a little easier than what comes with
      SheepShaver.

      Thanks Marco!