Re:Call for beta testers

  • Jonathan Levi, M.D.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi, This is my first post to this list, so please
      excuse me if I've used incorrect/superfluous
      quoting/formatting:

      On Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:15 pm (PST), "John Rethorst" <jrethorst@...> wrote:

      >My configuration of SheepShaver and WordPerfect is ready for testing.
      >If you have an Intel Mac and would like to see this thing of beauty run,
      >contact me off-list.

      My Macs are PPC and I only use WP rarely, but I'm
      still very interested, because I rely heavily on
      NisusĀ® Writer 6, another legacy application that
      (I assume) won't run on Intel Macs running Mac OS
      X 10.5. Although there is the OS X-native Nisus
      Writer Express, it doesn't do much of what the
      old NisusĀ® Writer does.

      I'll post a letter to the Nisus Writer List quoting your announcement.

      Cheers and thanks,

      Jonathan