Re: [wpmac] Call for beta testers

  • James C. Bartlett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
      I can test it.

      I use wordperfect on 3 pc computers.

      I have one intel macbook pro.

      I would use maclink plus to batch convert documents to be used
      between computers.

      I do not have sheepshaver.

      I will try it.

      JIm

      On Dec 31, 2006, at 3:15 PM, John Rethorst wrote:

      > My configuration of SheepShaver and WordPerfect is ready for testing.
      > If you have an Intel Mac and would like to see this thing of beauty
      > run,
      > contact me off-list.
      >
      > 2007 will be a good year.

    • Jonathan Levi, M.D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        Hi, This is my first post to this list, so please
        excuse me if I've used incorrect/superfluous
        quoting/formatting:

        On Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:15 pm (PST), "John Rethorst" <jrethorst@...> wrote:

        >My configuration of SheepShaver and WordPerfect is ready for testing.
        >If you have an Intel Mac and would like to see this thing of beauty run,
        >contact me off-list.

        My Macs are PPC and I only use WP rarely, but I'm
        still very interested, because I rely heavily on
        NisusĀ® Writer 6, another legacy application that
        (I assume) won't run on Intel Macs running Mac OS
        X 10.5. Although there is the OS X-native Nisus
        Writer Express, it doesn't do much of what the
        old NisusĀ® Writer does.

        I'll post a letter to the Nisus Writer List quoting your announcement.

        Cheers and thanks,

        Jonathan