Call for beta testers

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
      My configuration of SheepShaver and WordPerfect is ready for testing.
      If you have an Intel Mac and would like to see this thing of beauty run,
      contact me off-list.

      2007 will be a good year.

      John R.
    • James C. Bartlett
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
        I can test it.

        I use wordperfect on 3 pc computers.

        I have one intel macbook pro.

        I would use maclink plus to batch convert documents to be used
        between computers.

        I do not have sheepshaver.

        I will try it.

        JIm

        On Dec 31, 2006, at 3:15 PM, John Rethorst wrote:

        > My configuration of SheepShaver and WordPerfect is ready for testing.
        > If you have an Intel Mac and would like to see this thing of beauty
        > run,
        > contact me off-list.
        >
        > 2007 will be a good year.

      • Jonathan Levi, M.D.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3 9:06 AM
          Hi, This is my first post to this list, so please
          excuse me if I've used incorrect/superfluous
          quoting/formatting:

          On Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:15 pm (PST), "John Rethorst" <jrethorst@...> wrote:

          >My configuration of SheepShaver and WordPerfect is ready for testing.
          >If you have an Intel Mac and would like to see this thing of beauty run,
          >contact me off-list.

          My Macs are PPC and I only use WP rarely, but I'm
          still very interested, because I rely heavily on
          NisusĀ® Writer 6, another legacy application that
          (I assume) won't run on Intel Macs running Mac OS
          X 10.5. Although there is the OS X-native Nisus
          Writer Express, it doesn't do much of what the
          old NisusĀ® Writer does.

          I'll post a letter to the Nisus Writer List quoting your announcement.

          Cheers and thanks,

          Jonathan