[wpmac] Re: WP Equation and Envelope Fonts

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 27, 2006
      For those who still possess the Enhancement Pack for Corel
      WordPerfect v3.5 CD and want to install the extra fonts that are only
      available via the installer (ie. not in the Fonts folder on that CD -
      the Equation, Envelope & WP Bitstream fonts), but without
      reinstalling the entire programme and having to update it, do a
      Custom Install. The Installer defaults to Easy Install, but the
      Custom Install allows you to simply install those fonts.

      Geoff