Re: [wpmac] Netiquette

  • Daniell L. Mattern
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2006
      >This note appears to contain no actual message but that is not its
      >main defect. It is also highly offensive to this List's readers.
      >
      >If there is indeed such a thing as netiquette, as some like to call
      >it, it is conspicuous here by its absence! With as many as 4 levels
      >of inclusion in your note, do you seriously expect anyone to wade
      >through it?

      Well, actually, I usually wait until a thread seems complete with all
      the previous levels included, and then transfer that posting to a
      wpmac-save mailbox, so I can save the entire thread with just one
      e-mail. And I don't find it very hard to ignore the previous posts
      and locate the new message.

      The wpmac usergroup is remarkably collegial, helpful, and friendly.
      Nobody ever tries to be offensive. Let's enter the holiday week with
      good will towards all fellow wpmac users.

      -- Dan