[wpmac] Re: Files omitted from 3.5e installer?

  • Edward Mendelson
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 23, 2006
      It turns out that all this information, in slightly different form is
      already widely available here:

      http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/macintosh.html#findupdate
      <http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/macintosh.html#findupdate>

      The author of that page obviously went to a lot of trouble to put
      together all that information a few years ago, and there was no need for
      me to duplicate his effort over the past two days.

      But he seems not to have noticed (back then) that the downloadable
      installer omits the equation fonts and the templates, so perhaps this
      was worth doing, after all.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson"

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 27, 2006
        For those who still possess the Enhancement Pack for Corel
        WordPerfect v3.5 CD and want to install the extra fonts that are only
        available via the installer (ie. not in the Fonts folder on that CD -
        the Equation, Envelope & WP Bitstream fonts), but without
        reinstalling the entire programme and having to update it, do a
        Custom Install. The Installer defaults to Easy Install, but the
        Custom Install allows you to simply install those fonts.

        Geoff