Re: 3.5 vs 3.5e

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "triplecrazydave" <cptanalog@...> wrote:

      > OK, I took y'all's advice and installed 3.5e, along with the updates.
      > It does not do what I want. It has all my addresses, I guess it uses
      > the same preferences file, but when I try to print an envelope, a
      > blank envelope emerges from the printer.
      > Tonight, I tried to create some labels. There is no selection for
      > labels under the templates submenu.
      > Thanks, but I'll stick to Novell's product.

      Labels would be a matter of copying a labels template from the
      templates folder of 3.5.4 to the templates folder of 3.5e. If someone
      can send me some labels templates, I'll post them here.

      I've never used envelopes. The feature clearly works, but there's been
      enough discussion: the Archive Index found 145 messages about it
      in the messages here.