Re: trouble seting up SheepShaver and WP on Intel Macs

  • pjandlar
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      No problem downloading and double-clicking OS ROM Update 1.0 from Apple's page.

      The problems were with TomeViewer. I couldn't find TomeViewer from the link on
      atpm.com so instead I downloaded TomeViewer from versiontracker - that's probably ok.

      Then when I used TomeViewer to expand the OS ROM Update I got error -43. I just tried
      it again and got the same error, BUT then I gave the destination file a different name and it
      worked.

      Now off to the next step........